Mectronic Medicale S.r.l. (for the sake of brevity hereinafter referred to as “Mectronic Medicale” or the “Company”) is aware of the importance of protecting the right of its users to privacy, with reference to personal data processing. In compliance with the relevant European
and Italian regulations
, and referring both to the recommendations of the Group established by art. 29 of directive 95/46/EC and to the documents and provisions published by the Italian Privacy Protection Authority, Mectronic Medicale informs that the personal data collected through the Newsletter service subscription form on the website www.mectronicmedicale.com shall be processed in compliance with the provisions contained in the law on personal data protection.
With reference to the methods adopted to manage and process the personal data of the users that visit this site, pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, Mectronic Medicale provides the following information:
1. Collected data types
Data voluntarily provided by the user
When the user submits the request for contact through the “Contacts” sections, we shall collect the data voluntarily entered by the user in the relevant form, including:
2. Processing purposes and legal basis
The data provided by the person concerned and collected by Mectronic Medicale in the form for the subscription to the Newsletter of the site www.mectronicmedicale.com shall be processed for the following purposes:
1. sending to the user who explicitly requested it the Newsletter of Mectronic Medicale. The legal basis that justifies the personal data processing for this purpose is the case provided for by art. 6 para. 1, letter b) of EU Regulation 679/2016, i.e. the fact that we provide the user with the service he requested.
2. fulfilling any obligations provided for by laws or regulations, or complying with any requests by Judicial Authorities. The legal basis that justifies the personal data processing for this purpose is the case provided for by art. 6 para. 1, letter c) of EU Regulation 679/2016, i.e. the fact that the processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation the data controller is subject to;
3. asserting or defending a right in court. The legal basis that justifies the personal data processing for this purpose is the case provided for by art. 9 para. 2, letter f) of EU Regulation 679/2016, i.e. the fact that the processing is carried out as it is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
3. Data retention time
The personal data collected and processed after being submitted through the contact form on the website www.mectronicmedicale.com shall be retained for no more than 2 years, except for the ones required to comply with tax-related, accounting and administrative regulations or to fulfil other legal obligations.
4. Processing methods
The collected personal data shall be processed and retained using IT tools, and shall be stored both on IT media and on paper, organised in a database, as well as on any other suitable media.
Specific security precautions are observed to prevent data from being lost or being used for illegal or improper purposes, as well as to prevent any unauthorised access.
The personal data processing carried out by Mectronic Medicale does not include any automated decision-making process.
5. Communication and/or provision of personal data
The communication and/or provision of personal data are required to obtain the subscription to the Newsletter, and thus they are mandatory for this purpose: failure to communicate and/or provide the personal data by the person concerned, for this purpose, shall make it impossible for Mectronic Medicale to send the Newsletter to the person concerned.
6. Persons to which the personal data can be disclosed
The collected personal data shall not be disseminated, and can be disclosed, in addition to the persons who have been recognised as having the right and interest to access your personal data pursuant to any law provisions or secondary and/or EC regulations, to Data Processor personnel members, as well as to companies, associations or professional firms providing services and activities on behalf of the Data Controller in their capacity as Data Processors for the fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as for the fulfilment of any organisational and administrative need required to provide the requested services. The names of any further persons that can be informed of your personal data in their capacity as “Data Processors” are contained in an up-to-date list available at Mectronic Medicale (to request it, please refer to the contact data specified at point 10).
7. Transfer of data abroad or to international organisations
Mectronic Medicale does not transfer abroad or to international organisations the personal data of the persons concerned collected through the Newsletter subscription form.
8. Links to third-party websites or services
These privacy policies only apply to the processing of personal data carried out through this website or the tools mentioned therein, and not to any other websites visited by the user through links, whose operators act as independent data controllers. As a consequence, we recommend that users carefully read the relevant privacy policies before accessing any services provided by third parties.
9. Rights of the person concerned
With reference to the above-mentioned personal data processing, the person concerned is entitled to exercise at any time the rights provided for by EU Regulation 679/2016, including, but not limited to, that to be informed:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic applied if data are processed with the help of IT tools;
- of the identification data of the Controller, of the processors and of the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of L.D. 196/2003.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the access to, the update, the amendment or, if relevant, the completion of the data;
- the deletion, the anonymisation or the blocking of the data processed in breach of any law provision;
- the restriction of processing for the data concerning him;
The person concerned can also request a copy of his data in a standard format (the so-called “Right to data portability”).
The person concerned also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data concerning him, although they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected;
- to the processing of the personal data concerning him carried out pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1 of PD, letters e. (“processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation the data controller is subject to”) or f. (“the processing is required in order to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller or of any third parties”), including profiling pursuant to the provisions in question.
- to the processing of the personal data concerning him for the sending of advertising material or for direct sale, or for the conduction of market survey or for commercial communication (direct marketing), including profiling, if related to it.
The person concerned has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing, when it was given in one of the cases provided for by art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a. (when “the person concerned expressed his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes”), or by article 9, paragraph 2, letter a. (the person concerned gave his explicit consent to the processing of the personal data in question for one or more specific purposes) of EU Regulation 679/2016, at any time, with no prejudice to the legality of the processing based on the consent given before it was withdrawn. In particular, if he no longer wishes to receive any promotional emails, the person to whom the data refer can at any time request to be removed from the service, free of charge, by sending a message to the contact addresses specified at point 10 of these policies.
Should he believe the processing of the data concerning him breaches the regulations in force, the person to whom the data refer has the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the member State in which he habitually resides or works, or in the place where the alleged breach has occurred. To contact the Italian Supervisory Authority, please refer to the contact data specified on its website
10. Data controller – Contact data
The data controller is Mectronic Medicale S.r.l., Via Orio Al Serio 15, 24050 Grassobbio (BG), VAT number 02433980162, in the person of its acting legal representative. The Company can also be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
and at the certified email address email@example.com
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the person concerned can submit a request using the email account firstname.lastname@example.org
Mectronic Medicale reserves the right to update this Information on the processing of personal data.