World physiotherapy day.
From the experts the guide of advices to get the maximum benefits.
Dr. Angela Amodio - Physiotherapist of the Salvator Mundi International Hospital in Rome Habilita, AIFi responsible for Puglia and professor of Instrumental Physical Therapy
Ing. Ennio Aloisini - CEO of Mectronic
1. Rely on the right person: a physiotherapist who has obtained at least one bachelor's degree in physiotherapy.
2. Verify that the physiotherapist is always updated on the new techniques and methods, such as phototherapy and lasertherapy.
3. Make sure that the physiotherapist frequent the training courses, such as those of the "ProgettoFormazione Sport&Medicine AtalantaMectronic" distributed in Italy.
4. Ask the professionist for a thorough medical instrumental diagnosis and constant evaluations to verify physical progress.
5. Do not wait until the pain becomes unbearable, it is essential to start the rehabilitation process as soon as possible to avoid complications.
6. You must be patient, the rush to recover is a bitter enemy of the long rehabilitation course.
7. Equally important is to follow the instructions and advice of the physiotherapist, which will help the recovery and the definitive healing.
8. Use the most advanced methods developed and the most advanced technologies available on the market, such as the laser of THEAL Therapy.